Engergeia Asset Management AS (EAM) is an investment company that acquires, develops and operates solar power plants for long-term ownership.
EAM objective is to generate value through acquiring, developing, operating and managing solar power plants according to best practice operational performance and risk management.
EAM Solar Park Management AS (“EAM SPM”), a subsidiary of EAM, conducts the daily management of the investment vehicles as well as developing the long-term strategy.
EAM Myanmar is a Joint Venture partnership between EAM (40%) MES Myanmar Eco Solutions Pty (30%) and PPT Energy Pty. (30%). EAM Myanmar key focus area is Project and Business Development services, construction (EPC), Operation and Managment of energy investments.
Advisory and consultency provided directely and in cooparation with MES and PPT on:
- Business Development
- Value added creations of Energy Generation, Transmission & Distribution
- Project Development
- Co-investment and to co-develop activities
- Ongoing assessment of active projects in Energy projects
- Project Finance
- Financial assessment & modeling
- Financial operations & networks
- Operation on all level